Nebraska Lawyer Magazine: Current Issue
Use the links below to access the current issue or back issues dating all the way back to May 1998. Please utilize this tremendous resource for your professional growth and success.
As a special courtesy to our members we provide a web based version of our periodical Nebraska Lawyer. Choose any of the links to read that particular section. Below the links is a resource to download or install the Adobe Acrobat Reader. It is simple and free!
January/February 2014 (View Entire Issue)
- President's Page: Todd Elsbernd
- Letter from the Executive Director: A New Chapter for the Nebraska State Bar Association
- Feature Article: Where Do Political Subdivisions Stand Before Administrative Agencies?
- Feature Article: Groundwater Transfers in Nebraska: Obstacles and Opportunities to Buying and Selling Groundwater Rights
- Feature Article: Lincoln Pioneer Lawyers and Gustation: The Lancaster County Bar Association Fifth Annual Banquet, Saturday Evening, December 30, 1876*
- Feature Article: Foster Youth and the Affordable Care Act: What You Need to Know
- Feature Article: Pro Bono in the 21st Century A Vital Factor for Providing Legal Assistance to Those in Need
- Nebraska Lawyers Foundation: 2013 VLP Pro Bono Volunteers
- Court News: The Nebraska Court of Appeals – New Faces and New Procedures Court Invites Attorney Input Into Oral Argument Process
- NCLE Calendar: NCLE Live Seminars
- NCLE Calendar: Telephone Seminars & Webcasts
- Legal Community News
- In Memoriam
- Legal Marketplace
- Classified Ads
To install Adobe Acrobat Reader: