Regulations: Nebraska Commission on the Unauthorized Practice of Law
The Commission on Unauthorized Practice of Law is established by the Nebraska Supreme Court and administered by the Nebraska State Bar Association.
What You Should Know Before Filing a Complaint On Unauthorized Practice of Law:
- What is the Practice of Law?
- What is the Unauthorized Practice of Law?
- How do I file an Unauthorized Practice of Law complaint?
- What happens after I file a complaint?
- What will it cost me?
- What kinds of actions can be taken against someone who is not authorized to provide the legal services I received?
- What can I expect?
- What should I not expect?
- What about confidentiality and immunity?
Recent Opionions of UPL Advisory Comittee
- Advisory Opinion 2013-002 - Assignee with a contingency fee arrangement acting as a pro se litigant to collect on a judgment
- Advisory Opinion 2013-001 - Child Suppot Liens
- Advisory Opinion 2012-001 - Bill of Sale
- Advisory Opinion 2010-001 - Title Insurance
- Advisory Opinion 2010-002 - Fair Housing
Información en español
UÛy ban giaùm saùt vieäc haønh ngheà luaät traùi pheùp taïi Nebraska
Formulario de Quejas
Rules on Unauthorized Practice of Law
Nebraska Commission on Unauthorized Practice of Law
Shela Shanks, Counsel
635 S. 14th St, #200
PO Box 81809
Lincoln, NE 68501-1809
Ph: (402) 475-7091; Toll Free: (800) 927-0117; Fx: (402) 475-7098