For the Public: Lawyer Search
The Attorney Services Division of the Nebraska Supreme Court maintains the official roster of attorneys licensed in Nebraska. You can access their search via this link: https://mcle.wcc.ne.gov/ext/SearchLawyer.do
The NSBA search below is updated frequently, but is not the official roster. Use the fields below to search for an attorney. To do a wide search, select Match "Any" of the fields at the bottom of the search form. To narrow your search, select "All".
PLEASE MAKE NOTE OF THE FOLLOWING:
- This search will return only members of the NSBA who are maintaining ACTIVE licenses that are in GOOD STANDING i.e. they are ABLE to practice
law in Nebraska State Courts.
- Search function for attorneys who are Non-Active (includes Former Members and Inactive Members).
- Public Disciplinary Orders against a Nebraska Attorney are available on the Nebraska Judicial Branch website.
- If you are a MEMBER of the NSBA you may log-in and use the Member Directory Search, which contains a full listing of all Active and Inactive members of the NSBA.
- If an attorney is NOT on the list that SHOULD BE, please contact the Webmaster with the Name, Bar Number and City of the missing attorney.